How to Allow Users to Submit Posts to WordPress this is a long tutorials that will explain details to set up Users to Submit Posts to WordPress . Read all the steps carefully. Best way to learn is to practically do it to understand better and avoid errors.
I would advice you to perform is on localhost then shifting website to server
How to Allow Users to Submit Posts to WordPress
3) Two differ Browser Eg: Mozilla & Chrome
1) Loggin to WordPress Admin Panel.
2) Download Install both the plugins.
2) Go to Setting >> General
3) Check the Box Anyone can register , select Contributor in Default Role
4 ) Save it.
5) Now we have to use the plugin User Role Editor the shortcut will be in Users
Settings for User Role editor
Note: This will give contributor rights to Publish Post
1) Use the shortcut in Users >> User Role Editor
2) Select Contributor
3) Now Check All Boxes EXACTLY as Shown in the image below( Important )
4) Update it
Note : You can play around can with rights if you messed up this will save you.
Settings for View Own Post Media Only
Note: This will assign user to view, own posts,
1) This plugin doesn’t have any particular settings
Just install it.
Now open your website in different browser and register as new user, login check it.
Note: Add some demo post from Admin which should not reflect in other user account.
Done you will have a website that Allow Users to Submit Posts to WordPress